Sunday, December 5, 2010

Everything old is new again!


I am so so happy to share this photo! As you know I have received a beautiful new camera (a prez from my wonderfully supportive hubby) and I have been looking around for a suitable new camera bag - something stylish with NO Velcro, NO plastic and certainly NO nasty polyester!  I checked out E-bay, Etsy, Gumtree AND a number of thrift stores.....then it happened... I mentioned my search to Nonny (my mum) and she said "What about your Dad's old camera bag?" Well needless to say I was pink with joy! Leather, worn and genuine YKK zips - chunky, clunky and so authentic! It's travelled the globe too! I've lined it with a bit of foam for some extra cushioning and I have managed to fit all of my lenses in as well! Jolly good!

 Rings n things
 Silver lining
 A workspace that motivates
Agapanthus soon to bloom

 I'm now also the eager, enthusiastic and energetic owner of Hipstamatic - I'm in love!
Now a gal can time travel with nothing but an I-Phone and a dream...
I think I see a Yellow Brick Road....

No comments: