Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Dragon Rock ...

In between spring cleaning the house and 
eating yummy food we stole an hour to
not far from where we live ...





“If a child is to keep alive his inborn sense of wonder, he needs the companionship of at least one adult who can share it, rediscovering with him the joy, excitement, and mystery of the world we live in.” Rachel Carlson



“We love the things we love for what they are.” 
Robert Frost


“Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.” 
J.K. Rowling 


“I am a part of all that I have met.” 
Alfred Tennyson



“Nature and Books belong to the eyes that see them.” 
Emily Bronte


How has your week treated you thus far peoples?
Are you getting all that you need to done?
Does it matter?
Can you afford to take a break and savour a 
sacred place? 
Alone or with a loved one...
It matters not.

I know that one day when I look back at these
posts I wont be thinking about the things I
did not get around to cleaning, sorting or finishing.

I guess that's the real reason I chose to start a blog.
I needed a reminder that my life contains
so much magic  - even in amongst the mundane.

Thank you for sharing these moments with me.

♥♥♥♥

Aside - to my new followers...

 Hello! Welcome... I'm so glad
you're here... I'll be stopping by and visiting you soon too :-) 




4 comments:

Eleni said...

So true! Sod the dishes, grab a coat and get your camera! Lovely pictures, as always :)

Jane and Lance Hattatt said...

Hello:
What delicious moments you have captured here. Being at one with Nature is such a happiness and that joy really does come through these images and the wonderful quotations which you have so cleverly chosen to accompany them.

Vintage Jane said...

So, so true. Lovely quotes and images.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed my visit here today, good advice too!!