Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Melbourne ... Etc...

I'm so excited! I was wandering through Chapel Street Bazaar (as you must) and tucked away in the back corner what would I happen upon? Melbourne's very own Society Inc! Yes indeed! The loveliest and most authentic stall possible, called K7 - owned by the lovely Kylie (who I was lucky enough to meet when I returned (Yes that's right ... a single visit will simply not suffice) Now I did take photos (thanks Kylie!) BUT I'm having trouble with Blogger and I-pad compatibility, so you'll have to be patient and I'll honour this treasured find with a more suitable post. In the meantime just follow these instructions: (if you're in Melbourne)take a tram, bus, train, taxi or just start walking! Get your buns to Chapel Street Bazaar... Ask specifically for stall "K7" ... smile...

No comments: