Thursday, March 31, 2011

New look?

Well now, let's have a look shall we?

I dig the layout and love the colours and um......
OK truth be told
I'm crazy about the string...

But who the heck doesn't just love string?


Golly gee - I just realised that one day (soon) when many many more bloggerlites read this, they'll have no idea what I'm on about! So here's an explanation (just in case)

I have just attempted to change my blog design and customise the background, the colours etc...


And of course I tried to make it relate to my title....


And who wouldn't luurve opening a BPP to find one of these teeny vintage bottles inside?


Oh...kay... I've officially lost the plot.
My eyes are all screwy from trying to set fonts and borders and my head is screaming:
"Tea now!!"
Adieu!

No comments: