Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tick tock...Tick Tock...

Well I'm helping out at hubby's recording studio. Most of the time the people, the atmosphere and the perks (I can read blogs in my downtime!) make the day fly by. However this "labour of love" is moving along rather tediously today. Still.

I'm at a desk & I have a camera so really.....
  there's no excuse not to try and find 
a point of interest, 
a detail worth sharing.
There just has to be a glimmer
of colour somewhere?
Aah... the pencil pot!
OK - as you can clearly see - I'm no artist so perhaps a mental doodle may be what's needed to pass the time. 


A short poem by me

here I sit
alone, not quite.
i have my tea, my pen, my phone,
my label-maker, my staples, my paper, 
my pod, my pad, my mouse, my bag, my book!
just look! just look!

not alone am i
perhaps just lonely?
a little longing
a tad listless
a teeny bit boring
but certainly, most assuredly
not alone.


1 comment:

WolvesAtTheDoor said...

Fantastic writing Fras, most enjoyable to read! N.