Thursday, March 8, 2012

A little bit of everything that's rocking my world right now...

Hi all! 

How's the week been thus far?
 My cleansing and organising has hit an all time high 
since I met a personal deadline for sorting...
(this has never happened before so crack open the champers I say!) 

Not only does my son have a new study area in his room 
but I too have a whole new workspace... more on that in another post.

For now though, I'm feeling rather invincible so here are a selection of things that 
have me flying high and grinning from ear to ear...

Todd's job... I want it

via here

Hitoshi's house ..... I adore it

via here

via here


The Feeling.... I've got it

via here

Their song .... I'm loving it




Loreena's voice.... I'm in awe of it

via here

When she sings this song .... I cry all through it


Martine Emdur's paintings.... I'd like to own it

via here

via here


The fashion illustrations of Cate Parr .... 
I'm glad I discovered it


via here

via here

These creations by artist Mokoto Tojiki... I'd love to be able to view it


via here

via here

Hubby just bought it 
(Thank you my love)

via here

The trip of a lifetime... I dream about taking it

via here

and last but not least....

This room with these two men...

via here
I want to be in it.

****

What's rocking your world at the moment peoples?
Music, art, food... a personal deadline achieved?
Do share.

In the meantime I hope your weekend feels like this....

via here


6 comments:

Kylie said...

I love Martine Edmur's paintings. Listen to The Feeling's song as we "speak"...

WolvesAtTheDoor said...

What an inspirational post - especially Mr Penn and Mr Vedder.....

Eleni said...

Ooh, I love those paintings! This week Night Nurse has mostly been rocking my world - I'm ill, and it's a cold & flu syrup which knocks you out and helps you sleep!

Neesie said...

Great post making us all feel good.
I'm flying high because I think I've found my art mojo!
I couldn't find it anywhere, but it seems to have found me ~ after 12 years!!! ((((:D))))

In My Wild Eden said...

Fun! Fun! Fun post!

WolvesAtTheDoor said...

Hey there! I have tagged you in my blog with some 'get to know you' questions but don't feel you HAVE to complete this task, only if you want to and have the time!!