Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My working space ...

It's lovely to have lovely things surround you
whilst you work ...


.... the only problem I have is my tendency to ...


... daydream more than I work ....


... imagine more than knuckle down ...


... and fantasize more than face reality ....


Do you have this tendency too?


I don't believe it's detrimental to one's day....


... just one's deadlines.

****

Can I also add a warm welcome to a few new followers and
a very special (and most deeply heartfelt) thank you
to those who always take the time to leave a comment.
(you know who you are)
You are so kind, encouraging and enthusiastic.
Makes me really L♥VE blogland
Have a super one peoples!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a big time day dreamer too, such lovely photos, add to the pleasure!

Neesie said...

I need to master that skill because most of the time I'm like a headless chicken! I sometimes frighten my kids by trying to cram in so much into one day! It's not a good way to be ~ I need to slow down and do less better!
Loved your photos ~ they're fantastic. Each one perfect.
Thanks for making me still for a few moments today.
Have a wonderful Wednesday xox

Unknown said...

Do you find that you've ended up with a home full of beautiful bits and bobs that each have a perfectly blissful meaning to you? We do. I can't cope with houses that are empty. Beautiful blog! xBx