Friday, July 20, 2012

Sister ♥

Lonely cliffs and waterfalls
If no one sees me, i'm not here at all
You could be the one to liberate me From the sun
So please, give the moon to me




I'd be indebted to ya
Walk the dog and pay rent to ya
If you say the word, i'm yours
Oh sure...



Nothing ever goes my way
But with you here, that all will change
Suddenly i'm a new born child
And i'm ready to live a while with you



So much left to do
And so i thank you dearly
For letting me see clearly



Open up, she said
You're true, be you
I'm at home in my own skin
I'm like an ocean's tide come in




Yes you could be the one to hold my 
Hand beneath the full moon
You could be the one
You're true, you're true
You're true, you're true
You're true...

(Eddie Vedder)




****


For Jade and Aaliyah... 
Aunty Sassy loves you to the moon and back


♥♥♥





No comments: