Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The things that happen when your'e busy doing things....


Have you noticed that when you have your head up your bum trying to get important things done you often miss a whole lotta cool action going down? Yeah? Or is that just me? 


I look up from one of my missions only to find that the stuff *out there is waaaay
better than the stuff *in here ...


... so I looked up and I found that it had rained...


... a LOT....




...which made my chickens VERY happy....

... and possibly a wee bit crazy ....



... and my willow sprouted roots ....


... and I had a visitor greet me whilst cleaning my porch...

... and new fruits came into season... delicious fruits.

So I'm glad I looked up

What about you? Have you been really busy lately? Have you had crazy deadlines to meet? Are you looking forward to hanging out with your sister whilst your Hubby and Son trek down south on a male bonding expedition? Are you anticipating a weekend of lazing around in your pyjamas, eating chocolate, drinking tea and watching loads of period dramas with the pooch on your lap? 

Or is that just me?

* in here being my head  - where I get stuck when I'm pushing deadlines and scratching to-do lists
** out there being the wonderful wide world of living breathing fun


I read this the other day and just had to share it.

****

Have an awe-filled day peoples.....
(and look up!) 




1 comment:

Wendy said...

Yep- I need to look up more too. Days go past and I don't see them happening -head down, absorbed. Can even get really resentful when Hubs wants us to go out for a walk or something...which is stupid of me.

Yes to looking up!

Enjoy your weekend Angy - sounds perfect to me.