Monday, February 14, 2011

Anthropologie

Dreamy outfits and dreamy home wares all from one 
of my favourite places to visit online. 
Thank goodness there is no 
Anthropologie store here in Perth. 
Methinks I would do a Novalee Nation and just move in!


Buyer at large for the store Keith Johnson travels the globe in search of obscure and unique artefacts and procures them for the store. Um....
Can I have your job please Mr Johnson
I have yet to see the documentary made about his adventures (titled Man Shops Globe) but it sounds right up my alley. 

Here are a few more gems I have been imagining in my home...



Ceramic birdbath by Frauke Stedman
of Cape Town, SA


Unique Turntable by Audiowood

Ladies in waiting Dinner Plates
by Parisian artist Florence Balducci

Nimbus Bedding

Ceramic Hooks

and in my wardrobe....


I'd like to own this



and wear it with these


perhaps accessorise with these?



and finish the look off with this


What do you think? 
Quite frankly I'm sure I could be a "buyer at large"
 (or small, or just tag along with a buyer)

All photos taken from Anthropologie Website 


No comments: