Monday, February 28, 2011

Love at home...

I'm coming to the end of my "labour of love" at the studio with Hubby and that means more time for my home (YAY!)
So this post is dedicated to all mums who work full time 
and still manage to keep house 
(and sanity AND clean toilets!)

"Hats off to you!!"

 You see, I found myself neglecting the "little things" in an effort to stay on top of the "bigger things" (Turns out men do want clean underpants from time to time... go figure)


So here are a few of those little things 
 that make my house a home... 


and that make me smile


whenever I 


happen upon them


This is a new blend from T2 that I'm LURVING at the moment.
It's called Earl Grey Royale. Seriously. If you love your Greys, like me, then for heavens sake...Order some NOW! The photo above that is of my lovely tarnished tea strainers which you can also purchase from T2 - of course T2 don't sell them looking like that but believe you me, it wont take long before they look like mine. Tributes to tea and all of it's finery.

So why not put the kettle on and make yourself a brew...(don't forget to grab something sweet!) NOW, let us indulge in a little tour of your home - What makes you smile? Do share.

No comments: