Monday, February 18, 2013

Giddy - /'gid´e/ Verb: to make someone feel excited to the point of distraction....


I'm giddy. I'm so so giddy.
Only one more sleep and I begin my course
(permission to use exclamation profanity)
My Floral Design Course!!!!!!!!!!!

I've always loved studying, being a student, attending lectures, writing essays
(I'm a consummate nerd)
I've always studied what I thought I SHOULD - never what I really WANT.
You know how life tells you that you need to get a job and be responsible and make money
and have a go at a successful career and balance it with family and do the right thing?

Well what if the right thing is to forget all that and just do what makes your heart sing?
It's risky. It's scary. It does not promise big bucks... oh no no.

Yet... I am giddy. Ready and giddy.

3 comments:

WolvesAtTheDoor said...

You deserve it Sister! wishing you ALL the luck in the world even though I know you don't need it and I should be wishing all the other florists out there good luck with you in the business:)

Anonymous said...

Good on you for giving in to your passion. I'm sure that it will be hard work but immensely satisfying!! Can't wait to see all your amazing creations :)

Patsy said...

Love your blog fellow Perth girl. The floral design course sounds great, what a joy it is to learn and create.