Thursday, February 14, 2013

Mr Darcy....


Mr Darcy: Miss Elizabeth. I have struggled in vain and I can bear it no longer. These past months have been a torment. I came to Rosings with the single object of seeing you... I had to see you. I have fought against my better judgment, my family's expectations, the inferiority of your birth by rank and circumstance. All these things I am willing to put aside and ask you to end my agony. 
Elizabeth Bennett: I don't understand. 
Mr Darcy: I love you 

Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice



I'm such a sucker for a happy ending. 

I hope this commercially drowned day of love and flowers and cards and romance and disappointment (let's face it there are a lot of puffy eyed teenagers out there tonight*) and proposals and dinners and gifts and chocolates and... and ... have I forgotten anything? 

Well anyhoo .. I hope it was what you wanted it to be♥♥

* and if you are a puffy eyed teenager then know this - it gets better... I PROMISE!

No comments: